RPA -Uipath Training in Bangalore with placements
- Job Assurance: We Help our certified students Get JOB by sending them for interviews. Lots of recruitment companies contact us for RPA – Uipath profiles.
- Our Expert Trainer help prepare your Resume as per IT Standards assistance for interview preparation.
- Mock Exams
- Mock Interviews
- Pre-Requisite: Anyone can learn RPA-Uipath and Get Job with Certification
- Projects: Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
Book A Free Demo!
Uipath Training in Bangalore
RPA Uipath Guru providing excellent and result oriented Bangalore. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an application of technology acts as a software robot, which is used to performing repeated tasks and high-volume & highly transnational process functions. RPA Uipath Ascent is the best RPA training institute in Bangalore especially for Uipath training which is located at BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore.
Most of the people from Singapore e, Malaysia, UK, and Canada are attending Uipath online classes. There is a huge demand for RPA in Singapore and Malaysia so people from different technologies are migrating to Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.”
- Popular RPA Tools
- Popular RPA Tools
- Uipath Course Highlights
- Uipath Training Schedule
- Uitpath Course Content
- Uipath Interview Questions
- RPA Applications
- Uipath Certification
- Real-time industry experts
- Trainer with 10+ years of experience
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Certified Trainer
- Real-Time Project Examples
- Exercises after every Topic
- Trainer support after completion of the course
- Resume preparation
RPA Course Overview
We have built an effective curriculum such that no other Robotic Process Automation (RPA) institutes can match with the Uipath Course content that we have prepared.
We also want every uipath course joinee to be happy for which we have also taken initiatives in preparing the exercise handouts, and materials, which can help the students in executing during the practice sessions that are held for the RPA Uipath course.
We offer beginner,intermediate and advanced level lessons for individuals and working professionals to become an expert in Uipath Course.
Eligibility for UiPath Course
- Working Professionals on Other Technologies
- Supportive Executives
- Business Process Executives
Popular RPA Tools
There are several RPA Tools available in the market, Based on their features like Technology,scalability, Security and user-friendliness some tools are became popular. ex: uipath, blueprism
Uipath Course Highlights
uipath training in Bangalore UiPath is a most popular Robotic Process Automation tool in 2018 it is used for Windows desktop applications and web application automation. Drag and drop functionality is main feature of this tool, friendliness is a added advantage of this tool. It is used to automate redundant tasks and eliminates the user (human)
UiPath Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Uipath Training Classes schedule in our institute. If these timings are not convenient, we will arrange suitable batch for your convenient timing. There are several institutes providing rpa training in BTM 1st Stage but PRA uipth ASTI only arranges cost-effective and flexible timing batches for Uipath Course
UiPath Course Content
- Introduction to UiPath
- Prerequisite for UiPath
- Introduction to UiPath Studio
- Creating a Basic Workflow
- Managing Packages
- Different Workflows, Control flow & Branching
- Managing Variables
- The Variables Panel
- Types of Variables
- Importing Namespaces
- Managing Arguments
- Using Arguments
- About Control Flow
- Control Flow Activities
- The Assign Activity
- The Delay Activity
- The Do While Activity
- The If Activity
- The Switch Activity
- The While Activity
- The For Each Activity
- The Break Activity
- Data Types
- Example of Using Input Methods
- UI Activities Properties
- Basic Programs
- Recording Types(window and web)
- Screen Scraping
- Data Scraping
- Excel Automation
- Data Table Activities
- Database Activities
- Word Automation
- XML Automation
- CSV Automation
- Exception Handling
- Invoke Workflow File
- Application Integration
- Email Automation
- Front and Back office Robots
- Queues and Assets
- Understanding PDD, SDD
Project (Web and Desktop and Citrix)
Advanced RPA Developer Certification
Uipath organization providing Advanced RPA Developer Certification for free of cost until 31st December 2019.This certification provide you as a qualified and experienced professional in the RPA Field.
This Certification Exam consist of two parts , part-1 quiz and part-11 practical in both parts minimum pass score is 70%. You can register from the official website. uipath certification
Uipath Interview Questions
- What is Robot?
2. What are the types of Recording types?
3. What are the types of Scraping methods?
4. What is the Difference between Google OCR, Microsoft OCR and Abbay OCR?
5. What is Data scraping?
- What is Debugging in Uipath?
- What is for Each Activity in Uipath?
- What is thick client and thin Client?
- What is Difference between Basic and Desktop Automation?
- What is Selector?
- What is the Difference between Web and Citrix Automation?
12. What are the different types of Selectors?
13. What is the Difference between for each and for each row activity?
14. What are the types of workflows?
15. How can you find the Ui-element in web Automation?
16. what is the process to enable image and text-based process automation ?
17. what are wildcards and selectors in uipath?
18. Explain the automatic recording process in uipath?
19. Explain the process of Data Scraping in uipath?
- Explain concept of bundle administrator in UiPath?
21. types of control diagrams in UiPath explain them?
22. What are sequence activities in UiPath?
23. explan process of picture and content based process robotization?
24. What is state machine in UiPath?
25. Are you worked in any virtual machine computerization explain the
- RPA Project explanation? Explain
- how do you connect Studio with Orchestrator?
- what is multi bot concept?
29. have you worked with Queues? if Yes Explain how it works?
Examples of Robotic Process Automation Applications
- Extracting Data from Scanned copies, Images, Documents and PDF’s
- Creating and Generating sales invoices
- DAily Profit and Loss (P&L) Preparation
- Updating Inventory Records in warehouse
- Generating and monitoring Bulk emails and its Response
- Customer Support Chat bots using Artificial Intellegence
- Automating Employee Payroll Processing
- Automating multi-step complex tasks that require little decision making