Block chain course – Get in-depth practical knowledge with Ascent
What is a block chain?
A block chain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography, each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
By design, a block chain is resistant to modification of the data. It is “an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way”. For use as a distributed ledger, a block chain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority. Although block chain records are not unalterable, block chains may be considered secure by design and exemplify a distributed computing system with high Byzantine fault tolerance. Decentralized consensus has therefore been claimed with a block chain
“Looking for Best Advance and core java training? “
With Ascent Become a Block chain Architect or Developer by learning from leading Industry Experts
- 80% Practical training from industry expert
- Block chain – create block chain strategies and tools
- Learn from certified trainers with 15+ years of experience
- Practice subject with comprehensive program in Block chain
- Learn with real time projects
- 100% guaranteed job placements with resume preparation
- Preparation for Exam and certification
- Salary packages up to 6 – 7 lakh to boost your career
- Flexible batches – weekends and weekdays
- Fast track course available
- Course Available at the most competitive and best fees
- Multi-Platform Demonstration
- Product Based Training
- Real-Time Case Studies
- Use of Latest Tools & Technology
- Unlimited Lab facility
- Faculties drawn from Industries
- Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
- Workshops on New Technologies
WITH ASCENT GETHANDS- ON TRAINING
- Exploring Blockchain.info
- Creating an offline wallet
- Using a hardware wallet
- Making Bitcoin Transactions
- Designing a simple web based calculator using JS
- Creating a chatting app with clients based for Web, Mobile & Desktop
- Distributed Ride Sharing Application
- Creating your own crypto-token
- Distributed Ride Sharing App Development
- Distributed Health Records System App Development
- Comparing existing solutions with Blockchain solutions
- Creating BRD and complete technical specification of use cases
Blockchain course - Placements
- 100% Guaranteed Placement
- Mock Interview Conducted
- Resume preparation and support
- Schedule interviews until you get placed
Blockchain Course Duration
- 2 months of practical classes i.e., 48 hours on whole
- Flexibilities – weekend or weekday Batch
- Practical learning –to make you job ready
- Corporate Training (Off-site/on-site Available in Bangalore)
- Online Training all over India
- Class room training
- Block chain fast track course available
Bonus To students
- Free Wi-Fi facility
- Free Trial Class
- Free tools and study materials
- Lab facility with an instructor
- Block chain certification course
- Real time practical assignments and modules
- Back up classes
Advantage of being a certified Blockchain professional
- Block chain – will enjoy a wide range of job opportunities and top-tier salaries
- Right now there are block chain start ups funded by ICO’s or by bitcoin rich individuals looking for ways to spend their money
- Consistently listed among the top paying info-tech certifications worldwide
- The great thing about blockchain is it is really easy to enter
- many blockchain companies dying for good help, and there aren’t many experienced people out there to fill this gap
- Much demand in the market and industry
Perks of being block chain certified with Ascent
If you are looking to learn different aspects at one place, Ascent might be the best bet. We have a very detailed program covering all aspects of the subject – Blockchain. Our projects helps you practice and apply the skills you learn. Knowledge of any high level programming language is enough to get started with this program. Is good for both beginners as well as those at intermediate level
Studying is very easy on the Ascent platform in Bangalore, BTM. Also available online anywhere or e- learning from India
You can opt for a free trial of this course before deciding to pay for it. Ascent is located in Bangalore and also available online or e- learning from any part of India.
- What if I miss a class?
You can always attend the missed class with the next batch or next session
- Will I get placement assistance?
We guarantee you 100% placement, in fact we also assist and groom you for interview by conducting mock interview. We also help you with resume preparation.
- Is there a trial class or a demo class before enrollment?
Yes, we have limited seats available though. Please get in touch and confirm your bookings at the earliest.
- Who are the Instructors and trainers?
All the trainers and instructors at Ascent are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by Ascent for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
- What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at 9035037886/080- 42191321 OR email
Reach out to us for more information on Java – core java – advance java course training and certification course. We are located at BTM in Bangalore. Enroll now
C# Dot net
Book A Free Demo!
Ascent Success Stories
Review: “I’d recommend this course to anyone with interest in ethereum blockchain development. The lecturer is very good at explaining the concepts, does not skip details and does not assume you are already knowledgeable about some of the tools and technologies used in the course. If you want to build DApps your only, you will be able to at the end of this course.”Harish Kumar
Review: “Very good and clear introduction to blockchain and Bitcoin. Sequence of lectures might be adjusted a bit. For example, it makes sense to move lecture about block contents before explaining how blocks are connected in ledger. Also some use cases with businesses accepting Bitcoin would add value, so far topic of conversion from currncy to Bitcoin and back is almost covered.”Lokesh Sharma
Review: “Covers the Beginner’s Ethereum development completely. Extremely Practical and Hands On. Good one-stop to set up everything that is needed to make your own Smart Contracts or Ethereum App”.Sreeja Venkatesh